Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with BRAINOZA OÜ registered with the Commercial Register no. 16547924, registration code EE102539217, with the main office in Kesklinna linnaosa, Vesivärava tn 50-201, Tallinn, 10152, Estonia, hereinafter referred to as LLHOST INC. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document, LLHOST INC. may suspend or terminate your account.
LLHOST INC. Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") for LLHOST INC. Services is designed to help protect LLHOST INC., LLHOST INC. customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by LLHOST INC. LLHOST INC. reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at https://llhost-inc.eu/acceptable-use-policy.
Prohibited Uses of LLHOST INC. Systems and Services:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through LLHOST INC. servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on LLHOST INC. servers, is prohibited. LLHOST INC. accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by LLHOST INC. customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any LLHOST INC.-hosted domain, or referencing any LLHOST INC. account, is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking", "credentials bruteforce").
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any LLHOST INC. customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the LLHOST INC. network or on another provider's network.
- Using LLHOST INC. Services to interfere with the use of the LLHOST INC. network by other customers or authorized users.
- Forging of technical details issued by LLHOST INC. for Internet access (e.g., "spoofing ip/arp").
- Scanning of network nodes and/or their parts including websites and/or any other network and local services to detect internal network structure, security vulnerabilities, open port lists, etc., without the signed written consent of the owner of the inspected resources.
- Intentional providing of knowingly fake or misleading personal information within account registration.
- Intentional abusing or violation of trial services` terms of provision to obtain possible unsanctioned extended or unlimited trial services` usage.
- Intentional using of fake, non-owned or disposable emails for account registration.
Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users
Each LLHOST INC. customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from LLHOST INC., is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an LLHOST INC. customer will be forwarded to the LLHOST INC. customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the LLHOST INC. Acceptable Use Policy occur, LLHOST INC. reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating LLHOST INC. AUP as LLHOST INC. deems appropriate, without notice.